For today I am going to take you back in time (barely). I am
going to mention the best blogs that I have written since I started this blog
site. For those of you that do not know, this is called a ‘sneeze page’. I have
no idea why it is called that but it is a great idea.
First, the blog called, “A great blog that you need to read!”, is a must-read blog. It is based on a book that was written about the
oil spill that “you’ve never heard about”. This blog gives you insight about a
blog that talks about the book. If you read the blog that I analyzed you will
be given a link to buy the book.
Second, the blog called, "Keystone Pipeline", is just as
important as the above blog I just mentioned. It is in the same type of
category but will explain our future instead of our past.
Third, the blog, “Review of Mountain Top Mining Video”, is of
the same importance of the first two. The blog reviews the major problems of
mountain top removal for the extraction of coal. There is a link for a video
that goes in depth. The video is of grave importance to spark enthusiasm for an
outcry against these companies that are removing the mountain tops.
Those are my personal top three blogs from the last 30 days.
After you read those make sure to check out the rest of my, easy-to-red, short
blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment