If you go to environment4life.webs.com then you will possibly be the coolest person ever to live, for just that second that you click enter. It is my website and is in coordination with this blog that I created. It shows who I am and some reasoning for why I write about the environment and why I believe that the environment and the problems that we are facing today, and that we will be facing in the short-term and long-term future, are some of the most important problems that humans have ever been faced with. The magnitude of these problems are insane. They affect every single thing on the planet so there are not many excuses for people to make for why they do not spend some of their time doing something to help the cause. Whether that be recycling, learning about everything that is going on, spreading knowledge, asking questions, talking to political figures in office, buying organic and less-packaged foods, reducing usage of resources, becoming more efficient, eating local foods, getting rid of e-waste in a safe way, etc. There are numerous ways to help out causes and they are not particularly hard things to do. Anyway, those are the reasons why I make this blog and they are also the same reasons why I made my website (again, environment4life.webs.com). I also have some articles that I made myself that go more in depth about certain aspects of what I care about. So, if you want to learn more about me, check out some of my articles, and help my cause then (I swear it is the last time I will say it) go to http://www.environment4life.webs.com/. Or click here.
No comments:
Post a Comment