Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Analysis of great blog

I thought that it would be a great idea to analyze a blog post that was in the same area of blogging that I was in. I came across a blog that taught me a lot and brought upon me a subject that I was completely unaware of at the time. It talks about the keystone pipeline. I have heard of the keystone pipeline before but was unaware of why it was so controversial; now I know. This blog tells you about the potential dangers of the tar sand oil that will be running through the keystone pipeline if it gets approved. This blog post author does a good job of telling both sides of the story from both angles and perspectives; the oil company perspective and the environmentalist perspective. I think that it is pretty obvious from the start that the oil company is not going to want any bad press about its business. That is how businesses are, they protect their products and their company so that they are able to continually run business as always and keep maintaining high profits. I would obviously be viewed as an environmentalist so I would be put in that category of wanting to save the environment. This blog post author is clearly able to stay unbiased and tell the story so that both sides are represented. It is a well-written post that you are able to read yourself by clicking here. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. And don’t forget to do more research on your own or read my article called “Tar sand disaster” by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment