Thursday, June 28, 2012

E-Waste Outsourcing


As of today, in America and other developed countries, problems are being solved using unjust means. The thing that is most talked about is outsourcing jobs from America to other, maybe, under developed countries. The biggest reason to outsource jobs, projects, or labor is because it is cheaper to do business in places that are regulated and taxed less than they are here in America. Although, this type of outsourcing is talked about more on the mainstream, there is another form of outsourcing that should be talked about further and more in depth.
Outsourcing of problems is what I call it. This ranges from bringing electronic waste to other poverty stricken, under developed countries for them to deal with to dumping all kinds of waste near the Mexican border so that we do not have to deal with it. (Read a story and watch a video on the story that was made by 60 Minutes about E-waste by clicking here.) 
It is well known that our industries and companies tend to take the easy way out of their problems instead of dealing with them themselves, even if those problems harms thousands of human and animal lives. Anything to save a few bucks goes with those types of people/companies.
The fact is, chemical waste from electronics is constantly being shipped out of the our country and brought to poverty stricken areas. Those people are not educated about the effects that these chemicals are and will have on their bodies, along with their family’s bodies. They are desperate people that are willing to do anything to make a quick penny and the companies know that. It is time the companies deal with the problems they cause correctly and sustainably.

To watch another video and read about e-waste click here.

If you want to learn on different ways to deal with e-waste safely, click here.

9 comments:

  1. " social media agency " my company uses fuel as our social media agency digital arm, they have been fantastic to work with. They do social media at a very high level and have brought us a ton of engagement

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Free Online Pokies " Visit Play Pokies Australia for the best free and real money pokies and casino games. Aussies will love the free access to 66+ Aristocrat Pokies to enjoy on smartphones and mobile devices. Play the best pokies in the Heart of Vegas without leaving home with Play Pokies Online Australia - the top rated site for free and real money pokies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.custom cable assembly manufacturers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks.wireless pa system multiple speakers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making cooking a little easier. It's hard, it takes time and who's got the time after a long day of work, looking after kids and being on your feet all day ? I bet you don't and neither do I.. making cheap and tasty modern day meal kits the new normal among all the changes going on in our world today. meal kits

    ReplyDelete